Mission, Vision, Values
Mrs. Hermin Price is from the Diocese of Jamaica and the Cayman
My Sisters in Christ I greet you at this time with mixed
On behalf of the Province we extend heartiest congratulations to Sister Lena
MOTHERS’ UNION INITIATIVE—The MULOA PROCESS Following the Provincial Council Meeting there was
No upcoming events scheduled...
We remain committed to our Vision, which is of a world where God’s love is shown through loving, respectful and flourishing relationships. In these ever changing times the Mothers’ Union of the Church in the Province of the West Indies should periodically review its vision. The question is “Where are we going” and “How do we get there”?
• To promote and support married life
• To encourage parents to develop the faith of their children
• To maintain a worldwide fellowship of Christians united in prayer, worship and service
• To promote conditions in society favourable to stable family life and the protection of children
• To help those whose family life has met with adversity
We will achieve our Mission by promoting the importance of marriage, supporting families and nurturing faith, with our members sensitively spreading the news of a God who loves and cares for us all.
Mothers’ Union is a Christian mission organisation working with people of all faiths and none.
We are firmly rooted in a voluntary ethos, centred on mutual respect and collaboration.